NE Calgary Real Estate
If you're looking for home in a community that has a little bit of everything, Northeast Calgary is a great destination. Many of the communities feature gorgeous parks, shopping, great access to public transit and a variety of amenities. Parks in the quadrant of Calgary offer a variety of attractions and recreation including playgrounds, toboggan hills, skiing, outdoor skating, tennis, sports fields, trails, nature areas giving something for everyone to enjoy. Popular neighbourhoods include Bridgeland, Marlborough, Mayland Heights, Redstone, Rundle, Saddleridge, Skyview Ranch, Temple and Whitehorn.
Offering a large number of amenities and attractions, Calgary Northeast Real Estate is popular among all buyers. If you'd like assistance with choosing the right neighbourhood for you, call (403) 835-7668 to speak with a real estate agent.
See below for the latest property listings for the entire quadrant or select specific community on your left. You can also narrow down your results to see only condos and townhomes for sale in the northeast. Learn more about the NE Calgary real estate below.
NE Calgary Homes for Sale
$100,000 - $200,000
$200,000 - $300,000
$300,000 - $400,000
$400,000 - $500,000
$500,000 - $600,000
$600,000 - $700,000
$800,000 - $900,000
NE Calgary Homes for Sale
Register to view complete listing details, including high quality photos, maps, virtual tours and more! If you're looking to sell your property in Northwest Calgary, we can help you too! Learn more about our services and specialties.
HOUSES IN NORTHEAST CALGARY
Real estate buyers will find a variety of luxury single family houses in Northeast Calgary, as well as condominiums (including penthouses suites with spectacular views) and affordable starter homes. This is a great area to be if being close to the great outdoors and close to the city's attractions are important to you. See below for the area's most popular sites.
NORTHEAST CALGARY ATTRACTIONS
- TELUS Spark the New Science Centre - This attraction was built with the purpose of examining ideas, concepts, and issues related to science, creativity, and technology. Here you'll find four permanent exhibits and galleries, as well as travelling exhibitions, the Presentation Theatre, the HD Digital Dome Theatre, and a creative kid’s museum.
- Calgary Zoo – Although not as big as the Toronto Zoo, there are plenty of people who feel the Calgary Zoo is the most outstanding in the country — if not in all of North America. There is a gorilla rainforest, six acres of botanical gardens, and more than 1,000 animals from around the world.
- Fort Calgary – In 1875, the North West Mounted Police built their fort here and laid the foundation for this brilliant city. Here you can watch a movie in the Palace Theatre, slip behind the wheel of a 1928 Ford and pick up a few gifts in the General Store.
- Air Academy – These virtual flights are an experience that everyone should participate in at least once. You can pick from five different aircrafts, and you'll sit right in the cockpit with an instructor to learn the controls. Then you take a virtual flight, not knowing what type of weather you'll encounter along the way.
- Bow Habitat Station – Here you have the opportunity to explore Alberta’s water, fish, and aquatic ecosystem in the Trout Pond, Fish Hatchery, Interpretive Wetland, and Discovery Centre. You can even feed the trout.
- Space Port – Designed for young imaginations, Space Port is the place to be if you have kids. There are plenty of exciting displays and hands-on exhibits to teach children about aeronautics and space. There is also a moon rock here brought back from an Apollo mission.
- Atlas Coal Mine National Historic Site – Want to truly appreciate Alberta’s past? At this historic site, you can participate in underground tunnel tours, train tours, and tipple tours. The remainders of the 139 Drumheller coal mines are found here.
- Aero Space Museum – Of course, one of the greatest reasons to live in northeast Calgary is getting to visit the Aero Space Museum whenever you want. There are aircraft exhibits, scale models, the Lancaster project, flight simulators, hands-on activities, and more.
PARKS IN NORTHEAST CALGARY
- Big Marlborough Park – This is a fantastic park to visit in Northeast Calgary if you have children. It features pathways, tennis courts, playgrounds, an outdoor skating in the winter, baseball diamonds, soccer fields, and a toboggan hill to enjoy in the snow.
- Bottomlands Park – You will find this park north of the TELUS Spark. It offers a very natural setting with picnic areas, pathways, a playground, and an off-leash area for your four-legged friend.
- Laycock Park – Laycock Park is currently being included in a wetland restoration project to make it more beautiful than ever. There are pathways to walk, a playground for kids, and a picnic area.
- Prairie Winds Park – This is certainly one of the prettiest parks in the autumn when all the trees along the creek change colors. Prairie Winds Park is also one of the most popular because it offers year-round fun. You'll find a spray park, outdoor ice-skating, wading pool, cross-country skiing, tobogganing, playground, and soccer and softball fields.
- Rotary Park – Although small, this park is beautiful. Walking paths are dressed by manicured gardens and there are plenty of benches to rest on. There is also a brand new spray park here with an off-leash area for dogs.
- Tom Campbell’s Hill – This park was created in 1991, and overlooks the Bow River. It offers a small amount of Rough Rescue Grassland as well as native wildflowers, woodpeckers and other birds, and views of the city skyline.
- West Nose Creek – A riparian zone finds its home in this large park. This is a narrow space that runs along the water where a large number of diverse plants and animals can be found. The steady movement of the water makes the area desirable to people and wildlife. There are trails, pathways, interpretative signage and bridges.
North East Calgary Communities
CREB® Data Ownership and Disclaimer Statement Data supplied by CREB®’s MLS® System. CREB® is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. The listing data displayed is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by CREB®.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 6:15pm MDT.